Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

suuuuuuper rough week... need prayer... thanks..

-cadie

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"Consider it pure joy my brothers when you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of faith develops perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4


You say: "It's impossible." God says: All things are possible. (Luke 18:27)





You say: "I'm too tired." God says: I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)





You say: "Nobody really loves me." God says: I love you. (John 3:16 & John 13:34)



You say: "I can't go on." God says: My grace is sufficient. (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm91:15)





You say: "I can't figure things out." God says: I will direct your steps. (Proverbs 3:5-6)





You say: "I can't do it." God says: You can do all things. (Philippians 4:13)





You say: "I'm not able." God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)





You say: "It's not worth it." God says: It will be worth it. (Romans 8:28)




You say: "I can't forgive myself." God says: I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)





You say: "I can't manage." God says: I will supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)



You say: "I'm afraid." God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear. (II Timothy 1:7)




You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated." God says: Cast all your cares on ME. (I Peter 5:7)




You say: "I don't have enough faith." God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith. (Romans 12:3)





You say: "I'm not smart enough." God says: I give you wisdom. (I Corinthians 1:30)






You say: "I feel all alone." God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Hebrews13:5)

11 comments:

20 Times A Lady said...

Stumbled upon your blog.. love it!

Stop by my blog and check out my first giveaway... a Martha Stewart magazine subscription giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I to stumbled here, I am facing hard trials in my life and look everywhere for encouragement. Your words are so helpful. Thank you for posting it.

Bona said...

Thank you so much for this...i definitely needed it...

God bless you...

Grace said...

Hi, was searching for some bible verse on google when I stumbled upon your blog. I have found several other bible verses from your post itself that is helping me cope with what I'm going through. Thank you so much, God bless you :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! God Bless you!

jerome delos santos said...

GLORY TO GOD AND THANKS FOR HIS WORD?ILOVE YOU JESUS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have the Spirit of Jesus guiding you,and also you are a hearer of the Word,and a doer. Keep on serving our LORD and Savior. as He will use you mightily. David

Anonymous said...

love your site!

Unknown said...

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hi, I was looking for an image and verse and your blog helped me a lot... God bless U as U are blessing others